<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6213442248235822806?origin\x3dhttp://tiger-lovesandlifes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TIGER ♚
There are no regrets for loves and lifes , only remember.

Tiger-graphy

The name is Tiger. I'm a bisexual , single and not really available . I love music , love quiet but enjoy the clubbing feel , love hanging out , love sleeping , love enjoying my life , love my dear friends , brothers and sisters , love my dearest mother . Last but not least , the one .

Friends are who I most care about and I can never lost those are really IMPORTANT to me . I'm arrogant , opinionated and having STRONG self-esteem .

I seldom talk sometimes but when I'm with my close friends or in a crazy mood I'll be really crazy and stupid . I'm quite emotional and lame . There are no regrets for lifes and loves , treasure .


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Escape

meet the people I love ♥

Bobo Sharkie Mei Thung Zhuu 8 Mei
Jia Tian Charmaine Si Wei Hao Rong
Yee Chin Ah Wei Hui Lian friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend

Pastentries

My past are LAME so you better start reading from 2011 at least there are some stories .

- 01.2010
- 02.2010
- 03.2010
- 04.2010
- 05.2010
- 06.2010
- 07.2010
- 08.2010
- 09.2010
- 10.2010
- 11.2010
- 12.2010
- 01.2011
- 02.2011
- 03.2011
- 04.2011
- 05.2011
- 06.2011
- 07.2011
- 08.2011
- 09.2011
- 10.2011
- 11.2011
- 12.2011
- 01.2012
- 02.2012
- 03.2012
- 04.2012
- 05.2012
- 06.2012
- 07.2012
- 08.2012
- 09.2012
- 10.2012
- 11.2012
- 12.2012
- 01.2013
- 02.2013
- 03.2013
- 04.2013
- 05.2013
- 06.2013
- 07.2013
- 09.2013
- 10.2013
- 11.2013
- 12.2013
- 01.2014
- 02.2014
- 03.2014
- 04.2014
- 08.2014
- 11.2014


2012年11月2日







10272012

那天是很充實快樂的一天哈哈

特地請假 off day 為了看我的 BIGBANG CONCERT

早上到下午那段時間就跟黃兆期去 Pavilion拍拖哈哈

還有帶多兩個電燈泡 ,  遇到很多熟人 ==

由於睡不醒所以沒有時間看兩套戲

他遷就我看犀利人妻 :3

他沒有看那個犀利人妻偶像劇跑來看電影不知頭不知尾哈哈

最後還跟他打賭那個女人選新歡還是舊愛

最後我贏了 XD  有蛋糕吃哈哈哈

看完戲就去旺角吃東西

上面那兩個飲品黃兆期給我魚到他半死

蘿蔔奶跟雪花冰梅都不會分

還說喜歡喝蘿蔔 ==





那天他婆婆大壽 ,  所以他要早回家

我也是要趕去 stadium merdeka 排隊哈哈

從天亮到天黑 ,  晴天到下雨

在一堆人裡面等了差不多兩個小時才等到 BIGBANG 出來

瘋狂到哈哈哈哈哈哈哈

身上的水好像從雨變成汗了 

堆在裡面真的很辛苦 ,  可是值得 :)

說到底還是有三個遺憾

1  我太遲去排隊了結果也沒有看到很清楚 ,  前面太多人頭啊啊啊

2  我沒有搶到 GD 丟下來的外套 ,  在我前面而已 !

3  我的鞋子因為前面的人搶外套弄丟了

害我最後十分鐘都沒有看演唱會在找鞋子 /\

ARGHHHHHHHHH

那天的心情真的好像一場夢 ,  太難以置信

希望可以快點見過他們 :(






十一月

今天才二號 ,  我就兩天都遇到很大的狀況

今天真的好屈辱 ,  我恨不得把那個人給宰了 !!!!!!!!!!!!

真正的委屈真的說不出口

我真的接受不到這種那麼羞辱的事情會發生在我身上

他媽的哭到要死

在我無助的時候為什麼出現的永遠是他呢

只能說一句謝謝 ,  真的謝謝

今天我受的委屈 ,  總有一天我會是一百倍奉還

希望上帝可以讓我重遇那個腦殘

眼淚不可以白流 ,  我的清白和自尊更加不可以踐踏 

FUCK YOU BRAINLESS DUDE .

Tiger stepped .
上午9:54:00