<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6213442248235822806?origin\x3dhttp://tiger-lovesandlifes.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
TIGER ♚
There are no regrets for loves and lifes , only remember.

Tiger-graphy

The name is Tiger. I'm a bisexual , single and not really available . I love music , love quiet but enjoy the clubbing feel , love hanging out , love sleeping , love enjoying my life , love my dear friends , brothers and sisters , love my dearest mother . Last but not least , the one .

Friends are who I most care about and I can never lost those are really IMPORTANT to me . I'm arrogant , opinionated and having STRONG self-esteem .

I seldom talk sometimes but when I'm with my close friends or in a crazy mood I'll be really crazy and stupid . I'm quite emotional and lame . There are no regrets for lifes and loves , treasure .


Tagboard

cbox recommended.
preferred maximum width to be 200px.


Escape

meet the people I love ♥

Bobo Sharkie Mei Thung Zhuu 8 Mei
Jia Tian Charmaine Si Wei Hao Rong
Yee Chin Ah Wei Hui Lian friend
friend friend friend friend
friend friend friend friend

Pastentries

My past are LAME so you better start reading from 2011 at least there are some stories .

- 01.2010
- 02.2010
- 03.2010
- 04.2010
- 05.2010
- 06.2010
- 07.2010
- 08.2010
- 09.2010
- 10.2010
- 11.2010
- 12.2010
- 01.2011
- 02.2011
- 03.2011
- 04.2011
- 05.2011
- 06.2011
- 07.2011
- 08.2011
- 09.2011
- 10.2011
- 11.2011
- 12.2011
- 01.2012
- 02.2012
- 03.2012
- 04.2012
- 05.2012
- 06.2012
- 07.2012
- 08.2012
- 09.2012
- 10.2012
- 11.2012
- 12.2012
- 01.2013
- 02.2013
- 03.2013
- 04.2013
- 05.2013
- 06.2013
- 07.2013
- 09.2013
- 10.2013
- 11.2013
- 12.2013
- 01.2014
- 02.2014
- 03.2014
- 04.2014
- 08.2014
- 11.2014


2012年11月18日


今天這個傻婆一個人來旺角探我班

有些兒感動哈哈哈

這個星期 off 了兩天

昨天今天做不到半天就放工

沒了好多好多薪水啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊

不過姐妹無價 ,  陪她比較重要哈哈

break 了一個小時陪她吃東西過後做工一個小時又放工了

跟她兩人世界去

從 Pavilion 到 Fahrenheit 88 再到 Lot10

逛了很多很多很多名牌店

不是說現實還是虛榮我真的很喜歡很喜歡很喜歡

今天又看中了兩個名牌包包 ==

跟她在一起逛街三八的感覺超棒

a simple and a sweet day hehehehehheesssss





明天又是 off day

休息埋明天我就要好好做工不要隨便早走拿假了

賺得一些是一些 ,  為了我十二月的計劃

我要買光我愛的東西還有去遍我想去的地方

這個月要辛苦點了唉

明天是 1120 ,  一個很特別的日子

不過黃兆期就去濱城四天三夜遊

我就做工過時間嘍

希望他在那裡乖點玩得開心哈哈哈哈






不像我 。

不想去相信現實逼著我去相信的事

不想被現實打敗了自己對愛情的執著

相信和懷疑總要決鬥

fighting for work ,  simply for love

goodnight world :)

Tiger stepped .
上午10:13:00